Last version: 2.94b18
October 12, 2007
Welcome to Magic Mail Monitor 3 GPL home!
Magic Mail Monitor (MMM) is a free POP3 mail monitor with multiple accounts support.
It sits silently in your system tray, and notifies you about new messages in
your mailboxes. Then you can preview messages and delete unwanted mail
in order to avoid spam and viruses.
To help you fight spam, save time and traffic, MMM offers configurable filters, friends list, partial loading and other easy to use tools.
Current development status
Last version: 2.94b18, October 12, 2007
Go to download area
- SSL support for gmail, yahoo etc.
- Optional settings storage in ini file - create magic.ini file to activate it;
- Protected messages could not be deleted;
- New filter actions: protect and friend-like;
- Optional protection of messages from friends;
- Message viewer can be selected;
- "Jump to end" option for header view;
Most important changes, made since last official version 2.9:
- Friends list
- read/unread logic
- Multilanguage interface
- Ability to download just first N KB of message for preview
- Ability to display raw headers in Mail properties
- Support for KOI8 and UTF8 encodings
MMM supports multiple language interface. Check out available dictionaries
here. Or create your own translation!